Smart Phone In pocket with 15 ~ 20 top useful mobile application is indeed necessity in today’s life. Yes, we all agree with that.
Do you like those Mobile apps? Yes…
Do you feel the apps you have looks good in your mobile? There we will get a “Confident YES”.
Can you define what is good in all the application? Definitely, we are in confusion before answering and the 1st response we will give is “Apps design looks good and the way the graphic design icons have been provided you love it most and makes the app one of the top designed based mobile app.
Before we jump for the Mobile App Development by in-house engineers or by outsourced to some mobile app development companies in Bangalore India, we go for App design. App design always plays a major role for app success.
Let’s find out major factors to be taken care to do design oriented mobile application development.
Mobile UI design follows bellow targets & practices:
- Identify the business vertical to define mobile app design templates
- Research multiple Competitors and grab mobile app design inspirations
- Decide how to design the app
- Target to design the apps by a professional who designs mobile app for international market or global mobile app designing
- Brainstorm the concept with a Mobile app designer to finalize Mobile UI design
- Do App Logo design or app icon design and Mobile App flash screen design
- Follow module wise mobile app UI/UX designing till completion.
If your app design looks great, it will lead to a good video or commercial add creation and make sure ROI by doubling your sales on Mobile app development cycle you have gone thru.
Even though mobile app concept or MVP is good and valuable there is a 95% chance of rejection of your iOS iPhone App and 90% chances on android app.
Releasing a best mobile app is not a easy job. It requires:
- Big investment to partner with a mobile app development company who delivers best designed mobile apps.
End Users or Mobile App User Groups never judge the app on basis of what technology been chosen for development or by which developer you did the app development or how much you spent to get that app to market.
They call it thumb rule… 1st look on mobile app… WoW… checks the service… Keep it and became a long term user for that app.
If any mobile app design is not able to attract the user then it will last long for another 6 months and within that some other competitor will identify the better value service in your model and will comeback with beautiful designs to win the market.